Qlik Support Services
Qlik Support Services; Qlik Sense, QlikView and NPrinting Support Services
Dedicated Qlik Support services to ensure the availability of your Qlik solution.
Qlik is increasingly becoming adopted as both a strategic and business critical application. Companies need to maintain the availability of the product whilst keeping the costs of IT support services to a minimum.
Differentia Consulting offers a “one-stop-shop” for everything Qlik. Our range of Qlik Support services are aimed at maintaining the availability of Qlik to your users in addition our team can help you create and deliver your reporting, agile analytics and BI vision, whilst maintaining the daily operational requirements and supporting the integrity of the solution.
We work in partnership with your technical support and analytics teams to offer Qlik Support services when you need them to provide a cost effective way of working. Applicable during the period that you invest in Qlik.
What is Qlik Support Services?
Differentia Consulting’s Qlik Support Services extends your internal support teams, to:
- Resolve Qlik operational issues
- Resolve Qlik Application usage issues
- Assist in application of software fixes
- Provide a conduit to Qlik second level support
- Help maximise the uptime/availability of your Qlik infrastructure.
Support Services can be used to provide skills and expertise on an on-going basis as demand arises via a Managed Services offering or on an ad-hoc* basis by arrangement. Managed Service clients can take advantage of flexible delivery at preferential rates. All service communication and delivery will be managed by our dedicated Qlik support team.
*Differentia Consulting will supply support services on a standard time and materials basis for ad-hoc engagements.
Who is it for?
Any company that has Qlik Sense, QlikView or NPrinting, via Subscription.
- Companies with limited internal Qlik Support capability.
- Companies with experienced Qlik Support staff however would benefit from external support to resolve complex requirements.
- Companies that wish to outsource Qlik support (as part of a Qlik Managed Services contract).
Note: Qlik customers on annual software maintenance.
This service is included in your annual software maintenance fee for perpetual Qlik software customers. If you are not getting the service you require and wish to try our service prior to transferring Software Maintenance to Differentia Consulting please email email@example.com with your details.