Articles & Featured White Papers
Featured Articles that relate to solutions we offer
- Financial Impact Analysis with Qlik and InphinityImpact analysis with Qlik and Inphinity: Coping with business-critical changes in financial legislation is often a significant undertaking. As an example, in the UK payroll has been impacted by the increase in National Insurance contributions.
- Utilise Analytics to Manage Contracts with Boycotted SuppliersThe latest UK government Procurement Policy Note (PPN) addressed how contracting authorities can further cut ties with companies subject to boycott. This article will provide you with some insight into how to investigate and manage your contracts with boycotted suppliers, by utilising Qlik and Door
- Qlik for Diversity Equity and InclusionDiversity Equity and Inclusion (DEI) is an important part of an organisation's culture. The difficulty is staying alert and seeing if more can be done to help your employees to collaborate and to perform at their best. Qlik alongside other tools recommended by Differentia Consulting can help your organisation to revolutionise your approach to DEI.
- Zero Trust Security StrategyZero Trust security strategy, when boiled down to one message becomes, "Never trust, always verify". More specifically, Zero Trust instructs that implicit trust should not be granted to any user, device, or application without verification.
- How Graph Databases Make a DifferenceDifferentia Consulting has partnered with Cyferd for its SaaS-based Graph-centric digital transformation no code Application Platform, avoiding the dependency on data scientists.
- Supply Chain Readiness for Net ZeroIn 2019 the target of at least a 100% reduction in the net UK carbon account by 2050 was introduced.
The PPN detailed how to take account of suppliers’ Net Zero Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major Government contracts.
An EPPM solution allows for a journey of discovery, having the intelligence to optimise your organisational processes and move you towards your emissions targets.
- How to Make Qlik Forts your ForteFollow our five steps to make Qlik Forts your forte: enable your organisation to experience the cost savings and performance benefits of SaaS without compromising data locality requirements.
- Qlik Active IntelligenceWhat is Active Intelligence?
Qlik defines Active Intelligence as: "A state of continuous intelligence where technology and processes support the triggering of immediate actions from real-time, up-to-date data."
- How to Choose a Modern Data Analytics PlatformA core component of HyperAutomation in a data-driven organisation is the ability to automate analytics. Organisations everywhere understand a basic truth in today’s economy: No enterprise can lead – or even survive – without analytics.
- Qlik Analytics Modernization ProgramAdopting next-generation analytics capabilities has never been easier
As your data grows and data sources expand, making sense of it all becomes exponentially complex. Everyone is looking to analyze data and action it – but few have the skills. And as more people have access to your data, the need for modern BI capabilities and insights is even more important.
Featured White Papers that relate to solutions we offer
Articles that relate to solutions we offer
- Tangent Works InstantML for Sustainability
- Financial Impact Analysis with Qlik and Inphinity
- Utilise Analytics to Manage Contracts with Boycotted Suppliers
- Qlik for Diversity Equity and Inclusion
- Zero Trust Security Strategy
- How Graph Databases Make a Difference
- Supply Chain Readiness for Net Zero
- How to Make Qlik Forts your Forte
- Qlik Active Intelligence
- How to deploy Qlik Sense Enterprise
- How to Choose a Modern Data Analytics Platform
- Qlik Analytics Modernization Program
- Qlik Data Literacy 2.0 Program Explained
- Enterprise Enablement …powered by Qlik
- EPPM – Enterprise Process Performance Management
- Automatic Email Marketing Software
- #Envision2020 – BI Trends for 2020 – How can they benefit you?
- Qlik BARC BI Survey 2019
- Making the most of Qlik during your Year End IT Change Freeze
- #CyberHygiene – Protect Your Reputation and Brands
- Why is #DataLiteracy important to us all?
- Qlik Sense Qlik NPrinting February 2019 Release Features
- Top BI Trends 2019
- Your sales figures
- The Business Intelligence Revolution – Business Transformation with Augmented Intelligence
- Qlik ODAG and Big Data
- Visualisation: Charts-Infographics-Gamifacation
- GDPR References and Further Reading
- ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Qlik Governed Data Access Framework
- Qlik Governed Data Access
- Qlik Sense Smart Search – providing associative search to your business
- Qlik use cases – Qlik platform-enabled visual analytics:
- Version Information
- Qlik Community
- Qlik Enterprise Enablement, Governance
- Business Analytics: Big Data Predictive Analytics
- Qlik Business Discovery