Articles & Featured White Papers
Featured Articles that relate to solutions we offer
- How Graph Databases Make a DifferenceDifferentia Consulting has partnered with Cyferd for its SaaS-based Graph-centric digital transformation no code Application Platform, avoiding the dependency on data scientists.
- Supply Chain Readiness for Net ZeroIn 2019 the target of at least a 100% reduction in the net UK carbon account by 2050 was introduced.
The PPN detailed how to take account of suppliers’ Net Zero Carbon Reduction Plans in the procurement of major Government contracts.
An EPPM solution allows for a journey of discovery, having the intelligence to optimise your organisational processes and move you towards your emissions targets.
- How to Make Qlik Forts your ForteFollow our five steps to make Qlik Forts your forte: enable your organisation to experience the cost savings and performance benefits of SaaS without compromising data locality requirements.
- Qlik Active IntelligenceWhat is Active Intelligence?
Qlik defines Active Intelligence as: "A state of continuous intelligence where technology and processes support the triggering of immediate actions from real-time, up-to-date data."
- How to Choose a Modern Data Analytics PlatformA core component of HyperAutomation in a data-driven organisation is the ability to automate analytics. Organisations everywhere understand a basic truth in today’s economy: No enterprise can lead – or even survive – without analytics.
- Qlik Analytics Modernization ProgramAdopting next-generation analytics capabilities has never been easier
As your data grows and data sources expand, making sense of it all becomes exponentially complex. Everyone is looking to analyze data and action it – but few have the skills. And as more people have access to your data, the need for modern BI capabilities and insights is even more important.
- Qlik Data Literacy 2.0 Program ExplainedQlik has created Qlik Data Literacy 2.0, a new and improved data literacy program that appears to dive deeply into the topic.
- EPPM – Enterprise Process Performance ManagementEPPM: Enterprise Process Performance Management creates context that allows you to visualise, monitor measure and manage your processes, related-journeys, and controls by exception, directly in an interactive BI solution. Processes are everywhere in an organisation and are key to unlocking intelligent decision making that impacts outcomes. EPPM facilitates visualisation, exploration and comprehension of all processes (stories) in your organisation / supply chain. Avoiding silo based data analysis, that might otherwise result in dysfunctional decision making.
- Automatic Email Marketing SoftwareRetail Analytics. Get your data out of silos. Qlik and SwiftERM combine all your data, generate valuable insights, and help you transform your retail operation to be faster, smarter, and more customer-centric whilst delivering exponential growth.
- #CyberHygiene – Protect Your Reputation and BrandsBy setting #CyberHygiene KPIs the company enables itself to make smarter decisions about its digital security perimeter to reduce risk, protect its reputation, and future.
Featured White Papers that relate to solutions we offer
Articles that relate to solutions we offer
- How Graph Databases Make a Difference
- Supply Chain Readiness for Net Zero
- How to Make Qlik Forts your Forte
- Qlik Active Intelligence
- How to deploy Qlik Sense Enterprise
- How to Choose a Modern Data Analytics Platform
- Qlik Analytics Modernization Program
- Qlik Data Literacy 2.0 Program Explained
- Enterprise Enablement …powered by Qlik
- EPPM – Enterprise Process Performance Management
- Automatic Email Marketing Software
- #Envision2020 – BI Trends for 2020 – How can they benefit you?
- Qlik BARC BI Survey 2019
- Making the most of Qlik during your Year End IT Change Freeze
- #CyberHygiene – Protect Your Reputation and Brands
- Why is #DataLiteracy important to us all?
- Qlik Sense Qlik NPrinting February 2019 Release Features
- Top BI Trends 2019
- Your sales figures
- The Business Intelligence Revolution – Business Transformation with Augmented Intelligence
- Qlik ODAG and Big Data
- Visualisation: Charts-Infographics-Gamifacation
- GDPR References and Further Reading
- ISO 27001 and GDPR
- Qlik Governed Data Access Framework
- Qlik Governed Data Access
- Qlik Sense Smart Search – providing associative search to your business
- Qlik use cases – Qlik platform-enabled visual analytics:
- Version Information
- Qlik Community
- Qlik Enterprise Enablement, Governance
- Business Analytics: Big Data Predictive Analytics
- Qlik Business Discovery