Qlik Managed Services
Qlik Managed Services; Qlik Sense and QlikView Managed Services
Qlik is being adopted as both a strategic and a business-critical application. Companies need to sustain the ability to be flexible and maintain the availability of their Qlik estate, whilst keeping the associated costs of IT support services to a minimum.
Flexible, onshore, customised service plans, offered by the hour, to manage and enhance your Qlik data analytics and Qlik data integration platform.
Differentia Consulting offers a “one-stop-shop” for everything Qlik. Our range of services can help you create and deliver against your BI vision, including your: data pipeline, data integration, reporting, and agile analytics objectives. Whilst maintaining the daily operational requirements and supporting the integrity of the solution.
Available by the hour, we work in partnership with your IT, data, and analytics teams to provide cost-effective services as required. We do this by providing you with a flexible Qlik Managed Service plan with three product offerings. These three offerings are based on how much you require us to manage; so we can meet your needs and investment criteria. Across all service plans, you will receive the same level of excellence from our Qlik experts. The only difference between plans is how much of your Qlik estate you want us to manage and deliver, and the amount of flexibility you require during the engagement term.
- Gold: Full application management, development & support, technical and cloud hosting services (optional).
- Silver: Planned activity. For clients that need, for example, more of our development services but want to retain some management of their Qlik estate.
- Bronze: On-demand access to all of our Qlik services.
What is Qlik Managed Services?
Differentia Consulting’s Managed Services presents a “Pic ‘n Mix” selection of offerings. Specific services can be selected according to your requirements, to:
- Manage your Qlik platform’s total cost of ownership
- Enhance service quality, reliability and availability
- Keep up to date with the latest Qlik enhancements
- Respond effectively to changing business requirements
Managed Services can be used to provide skills and expertise on an on-going basis as demand arises. Managed Service clients can take advantage of flexible delivery at preferential rates. All service communication and delivery will be managed by your dedicated Service Delivery Manager (SDM) with extensive Qlik Sense/QlikView consultancy experience, ensuring consistency and client-specific focus.
Differentia Consulting can also provide Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS). IAAS, combined with our application managed services offering delivers a fully managed hosted service. Differentia Consulting can continue to supply consultancy services on a standard time and materials basis for ad-hoc engagements.
Who is it for?
Any company that needs to maintain a Qlik data analytics Qlik Sense, or QlikView or Qlik data integration platform/estate or that requires custom Qlik mashup services.
- Companies with limited internal resources/budget*, or excessive demand, can benefit from development, deployment and ongoing maintenance of your Qlik estate.
- Companies with experienced Qlik Sense/QlikView development skills can benefit from development support to resolve complex requirements.
This level of support is not covered by standard maintenance or subscription support contracts.
- Companies focussed on new projects and ongoing rollouts and developments can benefit from the regular assistance of planning and upgrading to new releases/versions and how to take advantage of new features.
- Companies that have successfully adopted the Qlik platform as a departmental solution but need the knowledge and inspiration of experienced consultants to scale securely, e.g. using Qlik Forts.
- Companies that have a need for compliance with internal policies stipulating that external support for products should be provided to mitigate risk.
Request a copy of our Managed Services Product Matrix
and establish the product offering that meets your needs.
What Services are available?
Qlik IT Service Management – Service Delivery
- Dedicated Service Delivery Manager as the main point of contact to understand and oversee delivery of your requirements
- Project Management and planning
- Vision setting and expansion of your Qlik estate including the use of 3rd party products
- Application configuration, development, services to scope, design, develop, document and test Qlik developments, using a standard methodology to ensure quality.
- 2nd line development support to your own developers (not covered by standard maintenance support)
- Development QA Reviews and document (QVW) performance tuning
- Bespoke End-User/Designer/Developer/Technical workshops, following a standard format or customised according to your needs.
- Qlik Sense and QlikView Qlinics to troubleshoot and workshop specific issues or discuss What’s New in new versions/service releases.
- Guidance and advice of new features and implementation of enhancements
- Planning, impact analysis and upgrade delivery
- Project Management of upgrade (technical and/or functional)
- Performance and functional testing
- Provision of test servers/environment (hosting/rental costs applicable)
Technical & Hosting Services
- Architecture sizing/scalability & resilience/platform-migrations/reviews and performance tuning. Covering: Cloud, on-premise and Qlik Forts.
- Technical installs and general technical services
- 2nd line technical support (not covered by standard maintenance support)
- Regular system administration/maintenance
- Authentication, change management and governance
- Solution hosting, Platform as a Service via Amazon and Azure currently.
When is it applicable?
At all stages of the Qlik life cycle.
Managed Services can be engaged either at initial point of sale or as the use of Qlik estate grows and a time and materials engagement is no longer suitable/appropriate. Also available to public sector.
Start your Qlik journey with Managed Services
To understand how Qlik managed services works in partnership with you to deliver your Qlik application platform.
Call us on +44 1494 622 600 or email [email protected]
Request more information or a demo