Qlik OEM Embedded Analytics for Competitive Advantage, Reading, 28th November 2017
61% of Insight-driven enterprises who chose to embed analytics within their solutions, have gained competitive advantage through product differentiation – Aberdeen Group, January 2017
For many independent software vendors (ISV) and data, information service providers (ISP or Data Broker), embedded analytics tools are no longer an option for their product or service – they are a requirement! Discover how you can benefit at Qlik OEM Embedded Analytics for Competitive Advantage, Reading, 28th November 2017.
Your end user customers need:
- Insight in context at the point of decision, embedded within the familiar workflow of their business applications
As an industry leading solution provider you need to:
- Leverage embedded analytics to strengthen your product offering, enhance customer satisfaction and open new revenue streams
Come and join Qlik’s OEM team and explore the latest best in class analytics, innovations and integrations, and gain an understanding of how you could implement embedded analytics into your offerings to gain competitive advantage…
Together with Qlik® and Qlik® OEM partners, you’ll explore interactive data discovery and self-service visualizations with a proven solution and see the potential of embedding Qlik® Sense into your products or solutions.
During the event you will learn:
- What makes Qlik different and why ISVs and data, information service providers*, are embedding analytics into their existing solutions.
- How embedding analytics into your offerings can improve your customers’ user experience.
- How Qlik Sense provides a truly self-service experience for non-technical, business users of your software to easily analyse their data and create visualisations on the fly.
Do not miss this opportunity to see for yourself the possibilities and the power of embedding visual analytics into your products.
The benefits are real, the possibilities are endless!
Places at this event are limited so please ensure you register to secure your place. You can review the agenda here. If you cannot attend or would like more information please contact email@example.com