The Future of Big Data Conference and Exhibition | Salford | 8th December
Differentia Consulting are proud to announce that we shall be speaking at The Future of Big Data Conference and Exhibition.
The Future of Big Data Conference and Exhibition will bring together experts from throughout the UK. They will discuss how data science can be used in the public sector and the benefit that its use can bring to British society. There Conference will then go on to discuss potential developments for big data within the public sector and how analytics can help allocate resources efficiently to where they are most needed within the UK and beyond.
The key points that will be addressed during the course of The Future of Big Data Conference and Exhibition will include:
- Driving the public sector to meet the data challenge and how it can utilise data to improve public services
- How Open Data can drive transparency, accountability and improve the connection between citizens and government
- Realising the potential of Big Data for improving productivity, energy efficiency and effectiveness
- Understanding opportunities presented by a shared and collaborative approach to Big Data
- Understanding how smarter use of technology and data can deliver real reform of the public sector
- How the public sector can benefit from new technology to improve services
Differentia Consulting will be focusing on how services such as Doorda, Box can be integrating with a range of business discovery solutions such as Qlik to improve decision making within the public sector and in turn improve performance within the public sector.