Qlik Compose™ for Data Lakes
Your fastest way to analytics-ready data lakes
Automate analytics-ready data pipelines
Easy data structuring and transformation
An intuitive and guided user interface helps you build, model and execute data lake pipelines.
- Automatically generate schemas and Hive Catalog structures for operational data stores (ODS) and historical data stores (HDS) without manual coding.
Be confident that your ODS and HDS accurately represent your source systems.
- Use change data capture (CDC) to enable real-time analytics with less administrative and processing overhead.
- Efficiently process initial loading with parallel threading.
- Leverage time-based partitioning with transactional consistency to ensure that only transactions completed within a specified time are processed.
Derive analytics-specific data sets from a full historical data store (HDS).
- New rows are automatically appended to HDS as data updates arrive from source systems.
- New HDS records are automatically time-stamped, enabling the creation of trend analysis and other time-oriented analytic data marts.
- Supports data models that include Type-2, slowing changing dimensions.
Get Live Views of data
Generate cost-effective low-latency views of data by:
- Merging the latest unprocessed changes in the change table (including the last open partition), on Read.
- Optimizing compute by creating “live views,” both ODS and HDS, without processing changes every time.
Easily engage, understand, communicate, collaborate and share data to any device with eye-catching and ready-to-use visualisations.
Discover Qlik Compose for Data Warehouses
Start your Analytics journey with Qlik Sense
Differentia Consulting are a Qlik Elite Solution Provider offering full life cycle services and complementary business discovery solutions.
Call us on +44 1494 622 600 or email: [email protected]
Request more information or a demo