This event has now concluded. For our latest events, please refer to our events page:
TimeXtender Online Seminar
– 9th June 2017
Our TimeXtender Online Seminar taking place Friday 9th June 2017 is aimed at those focused on driving business efficiency or automating manual processing and delivering a governed data access framework. All with Microsoft Azure SQL or on premise Microsoft SQL Server. Ask yourself:
Does time matter to you?
- Could you benefit from the automation of import, update, validation and other data migration tasks?
- Have you embarked on the data agility journey?
- Are you, like many, controlled by overriding need for governance and security?
- With just 12 months to comply… Are you looking for tools to help you respond to the EU General Data Protection Regulation requirements? (GDPR)
- Do you want to port data from on premise to Azure SQL?
Then join us for an interesting TimeXtender Online Seminar hosted by TimeXtender and Differentia Consulting, and hear about how you can enable access to the right data when it’s needed, address GDPR and other compliance requirements and still maintain governance, security and control over your self service reporting data.
This is the start of true BI Automation
TimeXtender online seminar
Time: 09:00 am
9.00 – 9.10 Welcome, Marc White, Differentia Consulting
9.10 – 9.25 How to marry self-service and governance in the complex world of data, Ayla Marina Lundorff, Partner Alliance Manager, TimeXtender
9.25 – 10.35 See it live – Discovery Hub® an automation platform for data infrastructure, Rick Wild, Solutions Architect, Differentia Consulting
10.35 – 10.45 Summary and Questions