Differentia Consulting recognised as a Qlik Elite Solution Provider in 2023 for the thirteenth time.
Differentia Consulting is delighted to have been recognised by Qlik as a Qlik Elite Solution Provider for the thirteenth time. Our continued success as a Qlik Elite Solution Provider is built on our commitment and dedication to customer service, and ongoing investment in our valued employees, associates, and partners. This includes working with Qlik to position its offerings as they become available and change. As a result, this elite status includes our first capacity pricing deals for QDI and QDA.
“Differentia Consulting continuously focuses on our clients’ success, 2022 and now 2023 brought a whole new set of operational challenges. Challenges that we are very pleased to have managed to address while discovering a new way of working with our clients. As analytics continue to rapidly evolve, our objective is to work with our clients to adopt a new integrated path for data integration and analytics with Qlik.
Working more strategically with clients has required a lot of dedication and understanding of their needs, and the value they can expect from Qlik products. The continued changes of Qlik’s go-to-market to enable global enterprises to compete requires dedicated teams from Differentia Consulting and Qlik to work together. Our customer day on the 21st of November 2023 will be focused on explaining the data roadmap options available to all our clients for 2024 and beyond.”Adrian Parker, VP Strategy and Operations, Differentia Consulting
“I am pleased to announce that Qlik Partner, Differentia Consulting, has achieved Qlik Elite Solution Provider status for the 13th time. Given the challenges that 2022/23 brought us, this is a credit to the Differentia Consulting team for their hard work and commitment, ensuring Qlik customers continue to receive the advice and guidance needed to thrive. Differentia Consulting has helped customers understand Qlik’s go-to-market offerings, and Qlik’s new capacity pricing models so that they can continue to have world-class data pipelines and analytics capabilities to deliver competitive advantage.”Lucia Burns, Partner Account Manager UKI, Qlik
As we head into 2023/24, Differentia Consulting is dedicated to maintaining our high standards and continuing to make the difference with:
- Qlik Managed Services – a dedicated on-shore Qlik Managed Services team available to support and deliver your Qlik projects, and Qlik training, in a timely manner as well as to robust standards.
- Smarter.BI applications powered by Qlik – templates for technologies such as JD Edwards and functional areas such as Finance, Supply Chain, PMO and WFM/HCM/HR.
- #DataLiteracy – we recognise that data literacy; the ability to: “read, work with, analyse, and argue with data.” is an essential tool for employees across the whole of a business.
Differentia Consulting strives to encourage a supportive Qlik Community where we can share and support one another. Whether this is via events or direct introductions, please contact us to learn more.
Join us in Reading on the 21st November 2023 for our Qlik Customer Day. This is the perfect opportunity for us to help you decide on your Qlik data integration, Qlik data analytics strategy, and roadmap for 2024 and beyond.
To stay up to date with Differentia Consulting news, please subscribe to our video feeds or follow us online:
In addition, there are some LinkedIn groups that we suggest you subscribe to;
- Qlik Application Platform Global User Group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/72977/
- Qlik Application Platform UK User Group – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1882895/
- Qlik and SAP – https://www.linkedin.com/groups/1891998/
- #CyberHygiene – https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/cyberhygiene/
Recommended Qlik Community Feeds
Qlik has consolidated much of its information, including self-service support information to the https://community.qlik.com site and we’d recommend that you subscribe to some of their feeds – in particular the Support Updates Blog. Finally please also have a look at qlik.dev – the Developer Portal for Qlik SaaS.