This event has now concluded. For our latest events, please refer to our events page:
Qlik for Charities and Not for Profit Organisations Workshop
28th November 2018 – London
Differentia Consulting in collaboration with Qlik and some of our NFP customers are hosting an informal event for charities and non-profit organisations. This event will showcase some of the significant successes celebrated by our NFP clients, whilst exploring the world of #SmarterBI powered by Qlik. This event will give you the perfect opportunity to discuss your analytics requirements with senior Qlik and Differentia Consulting representatives who are experts and enabling NFP/Charitable organisations. The event is free to attend and spaces are limited. Existing Qlik customers, and those who are interested in finding out more about Qlik’s analytical capabilities are very welcome to register for Qlik Analytics for Charities and NFP Organisations – 28th November 2018 – London.
Date: 28th November 2018
Time: 10.00 – 14.00
Location: Tower 42, London (Map)
Join us as our customers share how Qlik has enabled them to:
- Improve collection and grant making processes.
- Analyse data patterns for trends.
- Conduct investigative analysis to avoid fraud.
- Improve utilisation of resource including staff and volunteers.
- Benchmark and track preparedness and performance.
We will demonstrate how using Qlik you can:
- Improve collaboration with donors
- Allows for quick, clear visibility into operations and logistics; programmes and processes.
- Assess areas of investment, and monitor cashflow
- Enable data interoperability and information sharing across donors staff and beneficiaries.
- Improve utilisation of facilities, equipment, and especially, cash.
Also, find out how you could potentially benefit from FREE Qlik user licenses, FREE service hours and FREE user training under Qlik’s CSR Program.
For more information about Qlik for NFP organisations please follow this link to our Qlik for NFP page.