This event has now concluded. For our latest events, please refer to our events page:
Qlik Beyond your Expectations – 28th September 2016
Differentia Consulting are very pleased to announce our next Qlik Customer Day.
Differentia Consulting’s Qlik Beyond your Expectations Customer Day, 28th September will enable you to discover how to unleash the full potential of analytics within your organisation to ignite growth, accelerate your results and optimise your ROI in ways you never thought possible. Hear from customers to see the different ways that they are benefiting from their Qlik implementation.
Date: 28th September 2016
Time: 09.30 – 15.30
Location: The Green Park Conference Centre, Reading
Hear the very latest about Qlik’s disruptive product portfolio. See live demonstrations of Qlik Sense, view your data like never before and learn how third party tools and extensions could enhance your Qlik implementation.
- Hear inspiring speakers: See how visual analytics, coupled with the power of Qlik’s unique associative data engine, drives data driven business benefits
- Updates: Hear the latest news regarding Qlik’s modern BI product portfolio, and how this provides a platform for all of your analytics needs
- Network with peers and Qlik customers who share similar day-to-day challenges, we will be having customer presentations as before
- Try for yourself: Join our hands-on workshop to experience Qlik Sense in action, live demonstrations of Qlik Sense
- Third Party Products: This event will see the return of the vendor showcase, giving you the opportunity to see how third party products could benefit your Qlik implementation
You will also get the opportunity to speak to senior Qlik experts from Differentia Consulting and senior members of Qlik. They will be happy to demonstrate the benefits of Qlik Sense to you, and talk to you about your current Qlik deployment or potential Qlik deployment.
This event will be suitable for customers and prospects, it is free to attend and it will be the must attend Qlik event of the year.