Location: CBI Conference Centre, London
Date: 10th October 2013
UKOUG Primavera 2013 is the largest event that UKOUG delivers for this community. The event takes place on the 10th October in Central London.
Agenda is LIVE and registration is open!
UK Oracle User Group invites both its members, non-members and members of other user groups to join them at this amazing event.
Differentia Consulting will be introducing the QlikView Business Discovery Platform which delivers true self-service BI that empowers business users by driving innovative decision-making.
Understand your business in brand new ways by:
- Consolidating relevant data from multiple sources into a single application
- Exploring the associations in your data
- Enabling social decision making through secure, real-time collaboration
- Visualizing data with engaging, state-of-the-art graphics
- Searching across all dataâ€”directly and indirectly
- Interacting with dynamic apps, dashboards and analytics
- Accessing, analyzing and capturing data from mobile devices
Primavera 2013 agenda highlights:
- A Customer Keynote from Steve Elliott, Programme Controls Director, Crossrail Limited.
- 2 presentations by Dick Faris, Senior Vice President Customers, PGBU, Oracle on Primavera and Evolution.
- An update on the product roadmap, including announcements from OpenWorld.
- No less than 5 presentations from customers and partners, covering: How to derive KPI’s for Management Information; Integrating data without risk; a case study on Unifier; and examples of how good planning and Primavera are delivering value to complex programmes.