#StressFreeQlik – #QlikJam
Date: 13th June 2018
Location: VTCT, Aspire House, Annealing Close, Eastleigh SO50 9PX
Differentia Consulting in conjunction with Qlik, and Sean Bruton (#QlikLuminary) will be running a Qlik Masterclass (aka #QlikJam). During this event you will get the opportunity to learn about new Qlik technical functionality, see how VTCT are using Qlik and learn interactively. Our Qlik experts will set you fun Qlik tasks to stretch your understanding of Qlik’s capability and add to your Qlik expertise.
Acquire, prepare, analyse. Push the boundaries in our Qlik Masters event and win using Qlik Sense/QlikView. We’re calling our Qlik fanatics, developers, BI experts, and app masters to participate in this event, which will showcase the very best business discovery skills, visualisation greatness, scripting talent, and disruptive thinking using Qlik’s capabilities and functionalities.
– Arrival, coffee and welcome
– Qlik @ VTCT: “How Sean Bruton squeezed hidden drops of magic out of Qlik software and became a luminary”
– Hands-on: Using PicassoJS with Qlik Sense: create custom visualisations
– Indirect Set Analysis and other wizardry
– Hands-on: Mid-afternoon Mayhem. Based on the “Midnight madness” and “late-night-lunacy” sessions from Qlik, use the supplied data to build analysis and visualisations to dive into a serious world issue.
To register for this event or for more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org