Differentia Consulting in collaboration with Qlik invite you to attend our annual Qlik Analytics for Charities and NFP Organisations workshop.
This event will showcase the significant successes celebrated by some of our NFP clients, whilst exploring the world of #SmarterBI powered by Qlik. It will give you the perfect opportunity to discuss your analytics requirements with senior Qlik and Differentia Consulting representatives who are experts and enabling NFP/Charitable organisations.
The event is free to attend but spaces are limited so early registration is highly recommended. Existing Qlik customers, and those who are interested in finding out more about Qlik’s analytical capabilities are very welcome to register for Qlik Analytics for Charities and NFP Organisations – 11th September 2019 – London.
Date: 11th September 2019
Time: 09.30 – 14.00
Location: Tower 42, London (map)
Join us as our customers share how Qlik has enabled them to:
- Improve collection and grant making processes.
- Analyse data patterns for trends.
- Improve utilisation of resource including staff and volunteers.
We will demonstrate how using Qlik you can:
- Improve collaboration with donors
- Allows for quick, clear visibility into operations and logistics; programmes and processes.
- Assess areas of investment, and monitor cashflow
- Enable data interoperability and information sharing across donors staff and beneficiaries.
- Improve utilisation of facilities, equipment, and especially, cash.
Also, find out how you could potentially benefit from FREE Qlik user licenses, FREE service hours and FREE user training under Qlik’s CSR Program.
Register below now:
For more information about how Qlik can benefit your NFP organisation please follow this link: Qlik for NFP