This event is now available as a recording. For our latest events, please refer to our events page:
LinkedIn live session Holding Your Own Key (HYOK)
Above all, your brand’s reputation is your biggest asset. Maintaining a positive brand reputation increases customer loyalty, builds confidence in the market and helps position you as a leader. But how can you truly protect your data, from the inside out? Addressing the risk of a ‘Bad Actor’ having unauthorised access to your data is something every CISO and DPO should be looking at.
Join the LinkedIn live session with Michael Robertshaw – Qlik, Atalia Horenshtien – SecuPi, Nakul Mehta and Donna Hopkins – Differentia Consulting, to discuss how Holding Your Own Key (HYOK) addresses the risk of a Bad Actor having unauthorised access to your data, by making your data pipeline “safe” as well as “secure”, in cloud and on premise.
Millions of companies have invested in #CyberSecurity, and in training staff to become the #HumanFirewall to shore up intrusion defences. Differentia Consulting, partnered with Qlik and SecuPi, will show how you can make your data pipeline “safe” as well as “secure”, in cloud and on premise.
Addressing the risk of a ‘Bad Actor’ having unauthorised access to your data
– Live Session – 5th November 2020
The problems we’re here to discuss:
- You’re nervous about moving your sensitive data into the Cloud
- You’re concerned about Data Theft, Exposure and Ransom if your Database is accessed by your infrastructure provider or malicious (bad) actors
- You want to improve compliance with GDPR, CCPA and other similar data privacy laws and regulatory policies across your supply chain
- You can’t modify your database schemas, but you need to encrypt Personally Identifiable and other sensitive Information
- Your data needs to be securely encrypted irrespective of where it is stored
- You need central control of access to Personally Identifiable Information, but this is too hard to implement in your Analytic tools
- You want to improve your Security Posture to increase your #CyberHygiene Rating to positively impact your Cyber Insurance Premiums
When: 14:00 – 15:00 (BST) Thursday 5th November 2020
Where: LinkedIn Live Session
Only one in 5 organisations has a #CyberHygiene solution with the intelligent alerting that allows them to proactively manage the risk factors in their digital ecosystem (UK Gov Digital Survey 2020). Likewise, few monitor their whole digital supply chain – which is potentially where the greater risk lies.
With a rise in the GDPR enforcements, and the fact that you are 5.4 times more likely to be hacked if your digital footprint does not meet the minimum criteria for a single risk factor (SecurityScorecard), insurers are more carefully scrutinising compliance to #CyberHygiene when considering Cyber Insurance premiums and claims.
This means that everyone up to the CEO should be taking #CyberHygiene seriously to ensure compliance across all your vendors/alliances – as well as internally for business continuity – as part of your Digital Supply Chain, Vendor Risk Management strategy.
Read more about the solution #CyberHygiene – Non-Intrusive Cyber Security for Data Supply Chains at cyberhygiene.uk.
We look forward to welcoming you and your colleagues on to the session. Please follow our #CyberHygiene page on Linkedin or contact [email protected] with any queries.
If you would like to be kept informed about our News and Events please sign up to our newsletter at the end of the page. Thank you.