CXO Alerts, Alerting made simple;
- Alerting CXOs need timely intelligent contextual alerts to make crucial business decisions
- Alerting-Online CXOs need easy to access alerting online or via application
- Alerts-Vision CXOs need Unobtrusive alerting by exception that guide you to make informed decisions, no IT mumbo-jumbo
- Alerts-Complex and Data Driven For CXOs Alerts can be based upon Complex scenarios that need to be Data Driven or Data Lead
- Alert-to-action CXOs need to perform their role following defined procedures hence “Alert-to-action”
- CTO-Alerts CTOs needs tend to be catered for by system alerts, however these are usually system not data dependent
The good/bad news when you need did, immediately. Timely Alerting that is both contextual and intelligent, enables you as a CXO to deal with the problem or opportunity whilst still worthy of your input. The sooner you can be informed to act the bigger the impact you might have on the outcome.
CXO Alerting Online
CXOs need easy to access alerting online or via application.
CXO Alerts – Vision
A vision for Alerting is to deal with the complexity that represents relevant business behaviour and desired outcomes. Alerts for you as a CXO should be exceptional intelligent and actionable. You want alerting to tell you a thing that you might otherwise need a many reports or coded solutions to tell you. Your role is to act on exceptions based upon complex data scenarios and make decisions. If you already know what decision you will make given a scenario then you may also want to trigger workflow, ie automate.
CXO Alerts – Complex and Data Driven
CXOs need their teams/operations to have the same decision tools as they do.
For example, your business may have over 150 products and solutions that you sell. Many have a support entitlement, many do not. Depending where a client is in an engagement life cycle also impacts entitlement to support, lets imagine there are also 5 other entitlement checks. All need to be done at the time a ticket comes in and before the initial response SLA is up. The rules for this are complex and there are tools out there that can do this, but your operations team want to create specifics and alter them during the course of a month. They can already can do this with Qlik and Ping.
CXO Alerts – Alert to action
Because of Qlik’s inherent associative capability, making it simple to do. Ping then alerts you and or your fellow CXOs when they need to intervene, by exception. “Alert To Action”
CTO Alerts – Need more than System Alerts
CTOs already receive a multitude of system alerts. As a CXO your CTO should still be close to the transaction data that is running the business supporting the CIO and will no doubt require additional alerting to act upon like any other CXO in the management team.
For more information on how Differentia Consulting can assist your business or organisation adopt a data driven approach to digital transformation please email [email protected]
Back to Ping Ping free Trial