Smarter.ESG …powered by Qlik
Introducing Environmental Social and Governance Reporting
Smarter.ESG dashboard powered by Qlik (and Cyferd). Our Smarter.ESG dashboards are tailored to your organisation’s unique ESG KPIs, enabling you to monitor, measure, and manage by exception each component of the processes that collectively define the report.
Smarter.ESG turns your ESG targets into reportable processes. With ESG reporting, ESG forecasting, and ESG compliance, your organisation will have everything it needs to deliver its ESG objectives.
- Receive updates on your KPIs with reports for your monthly and quarterly reviews
- Keep on track by utilising Qlik’s Active Intelligence
- Manage the ongoing impact of your organisation
- Have the ability to report on a granular level about any aspect of your ESG strategy and actuals
- Demonstrate your ESG strengths to potential investors and partners (including for Know Your Customer and Attitudes to Risk)
- Forecast new ESG initiatives during your planning meetings
- Quickly generate a wide range of visualisations for your report
- Consolidate reports across the organisation and supply chain to create your corporate ESG report
- Deliver an audit-ready approved ESG solution that can be substantiated (evidenced)
Smarter.ESG facilitates your environmental and sustainability initiatives and makes it easier than ever to turn them into reports and processes. A universal goal would be to work towards Net Zero (if not a Net Positive outcome) where the carbon your organisation produces is ‘sunk’ by planted trees. However Smarter.ESG can help with any targets you might set to be a more environmentally responsible organisation.
- Track and assess your carbon footprint progress towards Net Zero in operations and supply chain
- Manage your sustainability: See how many trees should be planted to sink your carbon (offset)
- Make travel more sustainable: Make changes by monitoring travel behaviour, log fuel, and airfares
- Review your organisation’s utilities (including gas, electricity, and water):
E.G. for ESRS (European/Emissions Sustainability Reporting Standards)
reporting and compliance
- Track your adoption and usage of renewable energy sources
- Waste management, including packaging (Grüne Punkt/Green Dot)
- Spotlight initiatives that support sustainable innovation and development
Smarter.ESG will give you an in-depth view of the people within your organisation and allows you to automate actions to ensure and demonstrate fairness, respect, and your duty of care for employees, customers, and the local community.
- Monitor and demonstrate fair hiring and equity management
- Ensure diversity at the managerial level (including by gender and for under-represented communities)
- Manage pay gaps
- Be alerted of trends in employee absenteeism to measure well-being/mental health
- Customise internal communications based on employee preferences
- Promotion of employee health and safety
- Equal opportunities through product and service accessibility
- Demonstrate citizenship via corporate social responsibility: how your organisation impacts the local economy and community
- Evidence of prompt payments (on time) and punctual payroll
- Analyse customer satisfaction and complaints (Net Promoter Score, NPS)
Smarter.ESG makes your compliance and security reporting unshakeable during an audit. Demonstrate not only your organisation’s compliance but your entire supply chain’s.
- Demonstrate your compliance with relevant frameworks (including contractual, legal, and ethical)
- Comprehensive device/service management for Zero Trust security
- Advanced asset management
- Manage application access (role-based access control, RBAC)
- Manage Shadow IT access and expenditure
- Statement of your organisation’s main risk factors
- Manage data privacy and security (including breaches and customer data)
- Supply chain implementation standards, supplier standards, and monitoring
- Show vendor and supply-chain engagement
- Communication with stakeholders and regulators
- Show and expand on your organisation’s transactions (by region, sector, and product type)
- Demonstrate operational resilience and provision for blast radius resistance to cyber threats
Smarter.ESG for a Global Aviation Company
Differentia Consulting helped a global aviation company deliver auditor-ready global group consolidated ESG reporting with controls, checks, and 130 measures ready for audit approval, for ESG self-sufficiency, and because its parent investment company needed to meet its reporting requirements. The solution replaced cumbersome spreadsheet-based reporting that was missing the detail and governance/controls that the new solution provides.
Start your ESG journey with Smarter.ESG
To understand how Smarter.ESG powered by the Qlik Data Analytics Platform and Cyferd can help your team get in touch today.