QlikMarket is a new online solution exchange full of useful technologies and applications to help you get more out of your QlikView Business Discovery platform. This one stop shop of available apps, connectors, and extensions helps you quickly and easily extend your investment in QlikView. The real value for you as a customer is easy access to innovative solutions. You save valuable development time and resources, and eliminate the need to run multiple Google searches to find of the perfect QlikView solution.
So how does it work? In QlikMarket’s online solution exchange, you can browse solutions, sort by industry, job function, or product type and see which ones are the highest rated, newest, or most downloaded. In many cases, you can also try interactive demos of the solutions and see reviews from your peers before you make a decision. You can access over 60 free offerings including:
- Connectors: link specific source systems or data including connectors to Salesforce.com, SAP, or ETL solutions
- Extensions: extend the QlikView experience by including features such as new chart types, geo-spatial mapping, or real-time data mapping
- Purpose-built Apps: solve a specific need from a CFO dashboard to procurement benchmarking
During the beta period, geo-spatial mapping apps led the way for both popularity and ratings. Other innovative solutions include Big Data connectors and extensions; analytics for structured and unstructured data; connectors to Facebook, Twitter, Google Analytics, and more; and Cloud offerings.
QlikMarket is more than an app store; it is an opportunity to expedite your business discovery efforts with validated, prebuilt solutions from our partners. Why spend time and resources building it, when we have an app for that on QlikMarket?
View this webcast to learn more about QlikMarket, and see how you can start creating your own ecosystem around your investment in QlikView today. And when you’re ready, visit QlikMarket and start shopping.
Do you believe in serendipity? Frans Johansson, CEO of the Medici Group and best-selling author does. In his new book, The Click Moment: Seizing Opportunity in an Unpredictable World, he explains why businesses should look for click moments rare and often serendipitous opportunities that can transform organizations and help them thrive. In this on-demand webcast, Frans reveals why exploring unusual suspects may uncover unlikely ideas and new possibilities and how to harness randomness and serendipity to gain a competitive advantage.
If you want to learn more about how to turn click moments into success, visit our website, for the full discussion between Frans Johansson and Donald Farmer, vice president of product management at QlikView.
6th December Big Data Analytics 2
Come and hear from Rene Batsford, CIO for The Coffee Mob and Member of the British Retail Consortium in the main room where he will talk about Translating Big Data into Customer Analytics in real time
This session will provide an overview of collating big data, marrying data streams and delivering accurate information.
In retail scenarios this translates to:
- Accurately servicing the customer through segmentation, target promotions and capturing feedback
- Collaborative approach to business intelligence providing information anywhere e.g. Tablet and Smartphone, with QlikView Business Discovery mobile devices
- Examples of automated business processes to capture relevant data from the various large data silos and utilising to maximum effect
Please also come and visit us at stand number 5 during the day.
11th December: Getting started with QlikView Webinar:
A non-technical webinar gives you chance to refresh your knowledge of QlikView as well as:
- View and play with the main features of QlikView
- Import your own data
- Understand associative search
- It is an opportunity to ask questions to our experts.
Customers like you are always looking for ways to get more out of your investment in QlikView. That’s why we launched the QlikView Certification Program for customers. Now, you and your staff have a quantitative way to validate your knowledge and skills of QlikView against established benchmarks and levels of competency. And having staff with the right skills helps your organization achieve improved project deployments, overall IT efficiency, and greater return on your QlikView investment.
You can choose from three role-based certifications:
- QlikView 11 Designer: tests your ability to gather and interpret requirements, identify and analyze data sources, and design and develop the QlikView application user interface.
- QlikView 11 Developer: in additional to the skills in the Designer course, Developers learn how to create the associative QlikView data model, and deliver the QlikView application. And, if you pass the QlikView 11 Developer Certification, you’ll also receive QlikView 11 Designer certification.
- QlikView System Administrator: tests your ability to gather and interpret QlikView Server and Publisher requirements, set up Server and Publisher software and hardware environment, configure the QlikView Server and Publisher components, administer QlikView Server and Publisher, monitor and troubleshoot QlikView Server and Publisher.
You can access the Designer and Developer scenario-based, multiple choice tests today at Pearson VUE test centers worldwide. System Administrator certification, available to customers in 2013, requires a one-day, hands on virtual lab session conducted globally by QlikView Education Services.
We offer QlikView Designer and Developer Certification exams in eight languages, including Chinese (simplified), English, French, German, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, and Spanish.
QlikView Certification helps you to accelerate professional development, differentiate yourself in a competitive job market, and confirm your level of expertise. And having certified staff helps your organization realize greater benefit from your investment in QlikView.
Ready to get started? Visit our certification page to learn more and sign up for your exam.
What is the relationship between a supplier in Japan and an ad campaign in Australia? See how one customer discovered the link, and took action to mitigate a major risk to the company. Watch the video.