Junior Qlik Support Engineer
Differentia Consulting is hiring for a junior Qlik support engineer – Jun 2021.
Take this opportunity to join a market-leading consultancy. We are a diverse and growing team of multi-talented individuals, currently hiring for a junior Qlik support engineer to join us in our adventures in the world of Qlik data analytics and data integration. Our vision is to be recognised as the best offsite but onshore partner to our growing number of clients.
Working with us:
As a member of the Qlik Support Team, reporting to the head of support, you will have the opportunity to work with our large client base spanning various industries, both in the UK and abroad, to service their problems and requests. In addition, you will work with and support our Qlik Managed Services/delivery team. Differentia Support works closely with the Managed Services/Delivery team, providing Infrastructure services and QlikView app development for our customers.
You will also contribute to building a strong team culture within this growing Business Intelligence function. Whilst working on multiple projects and ad-hoc support/analysis tasks, we would expect our team members to grasp all opportunities to grow themselves along the many technology streams we utilise.
As a company, we recognise not everyone is a Qlik Luminary and fully conversant in all aspects of the product portfolio. We are looking for team members who can bring their personal skills and experience and complement these with the team as a whole to the benefit of everyone, especially our clients.
More junior support engineers are also welcome to apply, as you will be provided with training and the chance to work alongside the team of established technical consultants and gain many new skills to further your career. As a member of the Differentia Support team, you will have the opportunity to gain experience with the Qlik product range (QlikView, Qlik Sense, NPrinting, and others), in a customer-facing role.
- Providing telephone support to our customers (including screen sharing, and ticket-based support)
- Troubleshooting product/deployment issues raised by customers
- Building support cases for customers, that can then be referred to Qlik
- Dealing with case escalation within Differentia Consulting and Qlik
- Communicating issues, fixes, and knowledge to the Differentia Consulting team
- Performing software installations/upgrades/configuration in remote customer environments
- Keeping up to date with new product releases, features and updates
- Dedicated to providing exceptional customer service
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Passionate about resolving problems
Essential Knowledge and Experience Required for the Role:
- Windows environment (Server – 2016/2019 / Active Directory)
- Networking / DNS / Firewalls / VPN Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, PostgreSQL Cloud computing – AWS / Azure / Storage
- Problem-solving abilities
- Ability to work directly with Stakeholders
- Being able to understand, explain and present complex technical ideas to a non-technical audience
- Experience in working in a service oriented team.
- NPrinting Administration
- Qlik Management Console
- A track record working with complex Qlik environments
- Container Services
Applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Please apply for the position of junior Qlik support engineer – Jun 2021 with your CV to be considered for this excellent opportunity or to request further details. Please note your CV must be in PDF format to be accepted.