Sales Support & Contract Renewals Executive
Differentia Consulting is hiring for a Sales Support & Contract Renewals Executive – August 2021.
Market-leading Qlik Elite Solutions Partner, Differentia Consulting are seeking a hardworking, diligent and conscientious administrator to work alongside our sales and retentions teams.
We are a diverse and growing team of multi-talented individuals, with a vision of being recognised as the best offsite but onshore partner to our growing number of clients.
Working with us:
As Sales Support & Contract Renewals Executive, you will provide the foundations for our continued and growing success across the organisation. As well as ensuring our data is always 100% accurate to support our end-to-end processes, you will become our Customers’ primary point of contact for our renewal schemes.
Having an aptitude and flair for automation and workflow procedures is a plus – but the true nature of your job is to interact with key people, guiding them through the renewals process whilst fostering healthy communication that builds and maintains relationships.
- Exceptional Written and Verbal Communication
- Outstanding Organisation and Time Management
- Careful Attention to Detail
- Experienced in the use of Microsoft Office Software (or similar suites), to include Outlook, Excel and 365 applications
- CRM and Helpdesk systems
A proven track record of working within a customer facing, senior administrative role is essential.
- Preparation and submission of accurate renewal contracts, quotations and invoices for all contracts within the specified timeframes, referring negotiations/terminations to Head of Customer Care or respective Account/Dept Manager
- Maintenance of contract data – ensuring current contracts and their renewals exist and are accurate for business reporting purposes.
- Liaison with respective vendors and Account Managers on progress/queries
- Check all relevant inbound billing is accurate and liaise with Vendors/Suppliers to resolve any billing issues.
Cross-functional administrative assistance to include but not limited to;
- Marketing: creation and maintenance of target lists; processing eshot responses and event registration data; manage mailbox, including junk email, and process social media group requests
- Sales Support: supporting in the administration of invoicing, timesheets, work orders / contracts, sales pipeline
- Services: creation and maintenance of projects based upon purchases; maintenance of service eligibility
Business Systems & Processes
- Contribute to the scope, design and testing of new/improved automated business systems and processes.
- Document and maintain agreed business processes.
- General office administration and other ad hoc duties as required
- Answer main telephone, with other members of staff, responding or redirecting customer queries and support issues
- Attend monthly sales meetings
- Attend company events as required
- Maintain core values and represent Differentia Consulting with pride
Please apply with your CV in the first instance to be considered for this excellent opportunity or to request further details.