The process of blending data and creating analytics can be a slow and painful process.
It requires different tools and different data sources to build and publish analytic models, and even more to get it into the hands of business decision makers. Alteryx designer solves this by delivering an intuitive workflow of data blending and advanced analytics that empowers data analysts by combining data blending, predictive analytics, spatial analytics and more into one workflow.
Alteryx Designer Data Blending:
Alteryx takes a different approach by offering powerful data blending capabilities into an intuitive workflow.
- Access all the relevant data
- Prepare, cleanse, and blend the right data
- Make the most of spatial or location data
- Get data ready for predictive analytics
Traditional and legacy predictive analytics are based on complex, difficult-to-use coding platforms that are mostly inaccessible. Alteryx makes predictive analytics accessible to everyone through drag and drop tools.
- Use R-based analytics with no coding
- Enterprise scale Big Data predictive with Revolution Analytics
- Create custom predictive tools or import new packages
Spatial analytics was previously limited to a small number of expert users who could not scale to the needs of their organisation. Through the growth of Big Data, mobile and social media, spatial analysis is becoming a core requirement.
- Access and use all the location data you need
- Intuitive but advanced spatial analytic tools
- Output to the mapping and visualisation you need
- Access pre-packaged spatial and customer data
Many spend their day trying to get access to the right data or getting by with Excel. But once they have run their analysis, it takes even more time and effort to get their insight ready for users or decision makers. Alteryx makes this process quick and easy.
- Output results to a multitude of formats
- Create and schedule pixel perfect reports
- Fuel your Qlik visualisations
- One click creation of analytic apps for business decision makers